This Caramel Vodka Martini is the perfect blend of smooth flavors making it ideal for sipping around a warm fire or in front of your favorite holiday movie. This decadent cocktail is entirely dairy-free too, so everyone can enjoy it!
It’s so good, you have to try it and make sure your friends try it too! This is one of those kissed caramel vodka drinks that you’ll be reaching for over and over again.
Dairy-free half and half should become a staple in your house all year round! From Italian sodas in the summer, to Peppermint martini’s in the winter. This caramel martini fits perfectly into the rotation!
What Does Caramel Vodka Taste Like?
Caramel vodka tastes like fall! Sweet, slightly apple-ish and very rich!
I can drink flavored vodkas on the rocks and caramel-flavored vodka is too sweet for my preferences. But that’s what makes it so delicious in this caramel cocktail. It can hold its own, even when mixed with Irish cream liqueur and half and half.
It makes an amazing dessert and you should definitely give it a try this holiday season!
What Mixes Well With Caramel Vodka?
Caramel vodka is rich and decadent so it is the perfect cocktail mixer for fall and winter. In addition to this caramel vodka martini, here are a few other ideas on how to mix it:
- Fruit Juices – Apple juice, Orange Juice, Cranberry Juice
- Chocolate drinks – add to Mochas, Hot Chocolate or even a Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Ginger Drinks – Ginger beer or Gingerale
- Other Alcohol – Apple flavored vodka, Egg nog
There are many beautiful pictures online where they drizzle caramel in the martini as a garnish. This looks beautiful but be mindful of how much sugar you are adding. It can get too sweet very quickly!
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED
- Baileys Almande – This is the Baileys vegan Irish cream liqueur. I’ve seen it at Safeway and Total Wine & More. Check your local grocery store.
- Caramel Vodka – Smirnoff Kissed caramel vodka is always my favorite! You can also use salted caramel vodka which will add more of a salted caramel flavor.
- Half and Half – There are many DF brands to choose from, but I prefer Forager brand.
- Ice Cubes – For the cocktail shaker
Step by step photos for Caramel Martini’s
How To Make A Caramel Vodka Martini
This will be one of the quickest cocktails that you will ever make! All you need is a cocktail shaker and some ice.
Add the Ice to the cocktail shaker and then add the half and half, caramel vodka and Baileys. It doesn’t matter what order you add the ingredients. Secure the top on the shaker and shake 15-20 times or until the drink is mixed well. Then pour it into the a prepared glass!
- If you want to make these cocktails look elegant, you can sprinkle a dusting of cinnamon over the top of the martini. It looks pretty with cinnamon on the rim of the glass but doesn’t taste very good!
- A cocktail shaker is a necessity. A shaker allows us to chill cocktails without watering them down with melted ice. A simple shaker will do. I prefer one with two cups but there are many options.
- This is a strong drink, so be sure to drink responsibly and keep an eye out on your guests!
Frequently Asked Questions About Caramel Vodka
Do I have to use dairy free products?
Absolutely not! If you do not have to avoid dairy, you can use regular half and half, Baileys and caramel vodka. It will be rich and delicious!
This drink takes just minutes to make, so you can set up all your ingredients and then make the drinks as your guests arrive. If you prefer to make it ahead of time, you can make a large batch and keep it in the fridge. It should still be delicious!
You sure can! Keep in mind that caramel vodka is already sweet, so be sure to taste it before adding caramel to be sure it doesn’t get too sweet. If serving to guests, it would be best to leave a bowl of caramel sauce on the side so they can add it themselves.
More Holiday Drink Recipes You Might Enjoy:
- Easy Peppermint Schnapps Cocktail
- Mulled Apple Cider
- Irish Coffee Recipe
- Delicious Fall Cocktail With Apple And Cranberry
- Spooky Easy Halloween Punch Recipe
- Spa Worthy Cucumber Infused Water
- 3 ounces Irish Cream Liqueur, dairy free
- 1.5 ounces Caramel Vodka
- 1.5 ounces Half and Half, dairy free
- Ice Cubes
- 1. Add ice cubes to a cocktail shaker
- 2. Add the Irish cream liqueur, caramel vodka and half and half to the shaker
- 3. Place the lid on the shaker and shake 15-20 times or until the drink is mixed well and chilled.
- 4. Strain the ice cubes and pour the cocktail into a martini glass.
- 5. Serve and Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 236Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 19mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 0gSugar: 19gProtein: 1g
Nutritional information was calculated automatically. Please verify accuracy