Homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs (Dairy Free)
smooth natural peanut butter
or coconut sugar
Pure Vanilla Extract
Enjoy life Chocolate chips
1) in a medium bowl, combine the peanut butter, flour, sugar and vanilla extract. Mix until well blended - this requires patience!
2) Scoop the peanut butter mixture into 1 inch balls. Roll and shape as desired. Place on a lined cookie sheet.
3) Place the cookie sheet in the freezer for about 1 hour, or until hardened
4) Before removing the cookie sheet from the freezer, melt the chocolate chips and 1 Tablespoon coconut oil. Mix well until smooth
5) One at a time, place the peanut butter egg in the chocolate and coat all sides. Place it back on the cookie sheet.
6) Once all eggs are covered in chocolate, place the cookie sheet back in the freezer for 10 minutes.
www.NaturalDeets.com l NaturalDeets® l © 2019 Xero5, Inc