These are the best gifts for healthy eaters. Whether the gift recipient is someone who is Clean Eating, Paleo, Keto, Pegan or just trying to eat healthier, we have a gift on the list for you!
This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn compensation when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
I have had a clean eating blog for a over a year now, but I have been clean eating for over 5 years. I am also intimately familiar with Keto and Paleo too.
As a fellow foodie and healthy eater, I acknowledge that I am difficult to buy for. However, even though these lifestyles all vary, there are several “rules” that they all share, which can make gift giving a little easier.
These gifts are all easy to find and are guaranteed to be the perfect gifts for healthy eaters!
Best Gifts for Healthy Eaters
Healthy gifts can be expensive, so I’ve worked to find you a wide price range from affordable, to a splurge! I also threw in a few tips to finding the best deals. Be sure to let me know what you choose!
1. Silicone, Wooden or Stainless Steel Utensils
If there is one easy way to upgrade your kitchen, replacing cooking utensils is it! We all know those cheap plastic spatulas and stirring spoons from college (or that first apartment!). Not only are they unattractive, but we now understand just how many chemicals can leach from plastic and eventually make us sick.
Any health nut will agree that chemical-free cookware is just as important as the food that we choose. These are great gifts or stocking stuffers for anyone! That make these #1 on our list of gifts for healthy eaters!
These are my favorite tools (I have and use them all!):
- Flexible Silicone Spatula
- Rubber scraper
- Tongs – if they have a ceramic pot such as a LeCreuset, they will need these. You can’t use stainless on those pots without damaging them.
- Mixing Spoons – Wooden Mixing spoons are an inexpensive alternative to plastic. And they work great! The set below includes one tool that you don’t know you need until you get it. It’s the one on the bottom of the picture. You can use this tool to scrape out all the food in the corners of pots. Again, you don’t know you need this until you try it…
- Measuring Spoons/Measuring Cups – The key to a good set of measuring cups and spoons is to find a sturdy one whose handles won’t bend when trying to scoop hard or sticky items. There are many options here, and you should be happy with most of them. This particular one comes in a box and would make an impressive gift (because lets face it…these don’t look so exciting!).
- Mini Spatulas – I really love this mini spatula set (including a mini spatula spoon). It’s perfect for scraping the blender or getting the last bits out of containers:
- Stainless Steel Utensil Set. There are many different options here, but foodies will love either of these options:
- Glass Measuring Cups – You don’t need to be a healthy eater to appreciate Pyrex products. Healthy lifestyles include avoiding plastic and toxins. Why worry about what you eat when you are storing it in chemical leaching products? These are a few of my everyday favorites that any foodie is sure to love!
- Glass Food Storage – Most healthy eaters are not buying plastic anymore, so these class containers are perfect. They have plastic lids, but in theory, the food shouldn’t be touching it too much! FYI- these go on sale at Costco a few times a year, so pick them up when you see them!
- Pyrex Portables Glass Bakeware and Food Storage Set – I love this set! I use it to bring food to potlucks or to a friends house. It can keep foods hot or cold.
3) Instant Pot
I really hate to put cliche items on my list, but this one just can’t be overlooked. I bought my Instant Pot a long time before it became popular. It started in the Paleo community when it was discovered that Crock Pots could leach lead.
Everyone started searching for a stainless steel alternative. Since then, multi-cookers and electric pressure cooking have taken off. Fortunately for everyone else, the price has gone down!
This Instant Pot functions as both a slow cooker and a pressure cooker. There are also preset options to make it even easier. Anyone would appreciate this gift (even if they don’t know what it is when they first receive it!
4) Gift Card to Farm Fresh Beef and (sometimes) poultry
This is one of my favorites, because Gift Cards are always appreciated. I know people say that Gift Cards are thoughtless, but I believe that if you put thought behind what store you purchase it from, it can be just as thoughtful.
One thing Clean Eating, Paleo, Keto and Pegan lifestyles can agree on is the importance of knowing where your food comes from. That includes eating humanely treated animals and grass fed beef.
Crowd Cow gives you a background on each farm so you know exactly where your meat is coming from. They sell just one cow at a time and the entire cow must be sold before it is slaughtered. As a result, nothing goes to waste.
They also offer the opportunity to buy just what you need. FYI – Lately, I’ve seen several advertisements for Butcher Box which sounds good, but it is a subscription box. When it comes to gift giving, I wouldn’t suggest signing someone up for a subscription box so this is a perfect alternative.
I will say that one year, my aunt sent us a box of grass fed beef and it was one of my favorite presents! If you choose to send someone a beef package (which is also an awesome gift!) Use my link here to get $25 off! Crowdcow.com
OK, If you are looking for affordable gifts for healthy eaters, I can see you rolling your eyes! But stay with me. This is the one expensive item in my kitchen that I would replace if broken (you’ll notice a Kitchen Aid is not on my list!).
Vitamix blenders can be used for smoothies, soups, purees, baby food, and so much more. Your healthy foodie will love this! I bought my Vitamix over 7 years ago, when my children were babies.
I used it to make baby foods. To this day, I use it to blend vegetables that I then hide in dishes they love. My favorite is mixing pureed beets in to mac and cheese for naturally colored “Princess Mac n Cheese“.
There are several sites that will show you how to use a Vitamix, so I won’t spend any more time on that. What I will tell you is to check the Vitamix website for refurbished models. I got mine for $150 less than retail and it still comes with a warranty.
You can get it from Costco (with the generous return policy if you run into issues) and QVC also has it with easy pay options so you can pay for it over several months.
6) Le Creuset
Again with the eye rolling, haha! But there are actually several options to Le Creuset. And as someone who didn’t have a Le Creuset for a LONG time, I can tell you that I was excited just to get Ramekins.
The beauty of the product is that it is one of the only ceramic pots that do not have lead or other chemicals that leach. Stainless steel pots are great, but they are not ideal for cooking acidic foods like tomatoes since it can leach nickel. That is where Le Creuset cookwear fills the gap. If the stockpot is too pricey, I guarantee these will make them just as happy!:
7) Himalayan Salt Lamp
About 5 years ago, chefs were using Himalayan salt in cooking. But it was so expensive! Now it has become more available and the prices have come down. They have since discovered the healing powers of the salt and have turned then into beautiful lamps. Now you can get an actual Himalayan salt lamp for as little as $12. I recently bought a $6 one and it was a little small, but still a good gift. The heated salt stone is said to create negative ions which are found out in nature. These are the same ions found at the beach, rainforest or during a big storm. They naturally calm us and help with anxiety, depression, asthma and a number of health ailments.
It took me a while to get on board. Honestly, how can a salt lamp do all that. But I bought a few and now I am a believer. Not only does it create a sense of calm in our home, but it is beautiful too. I think it is a nice change from the LED lights we have throughout the house. It would be beautiful in the kitchen or bedroom and any health conscious person will love these!
And there you go! A list of the best gifts for healthy eaters.
Keto, Paleo or Clean Eating? Anyone will love these. Who would these be perfect for?